Scheduled Fordsdale Events
- ↓ Weekend Horse Riding Adventure
- ↓ Parent & Child Weekend Horse Riding Adventure
- ↓ Fordsdale Events Gallery
Escape to the country for an unforgettable adventure of horse trail riding and relaxation for your Fordsdale Events at our picturesque 1,000-acre property in the heart of the Lockyer Valley. Choose from a variety of packages and options. Make new friends. Enjoy our meals including hearty breakfasts, picnic lunches, traditional billy teas and BBQ’s by the fire.
Weekend Horse Riding Adventure
You will arrive Friday night and then join all members of the group for a welcoming meal. After a hearty breakfast on Saturday morning, we start our adventure. This consists of a full day of horse riding, and includes a picnic lunch. We also stop for morning and afternoon billy tea along the way, taking in beautiful country views. In the evening we cook up a storm on the BBQ, and then kick-back by the fire for a cold beer as well as a nice chat. On Sunday morning after breakfast, we head out for a shorter ride where we explore a different trail of the property. We finish the day before lunch so that you can enjoy your Sunday afternoon as you like.
- This adventure is designed for adults only.
- Package is 2-nights including accommodation and meals.
- Maximum weight limit is 80kg, we breed a fine bodied horse known as the Arabian.
Parent & Child Weekend Horse Riding Adventure
A weekend designed for parents wanting a one-on-one outing with their child. You will arrive Friday night and join all members of the group for a welcoming meal. After a hearty breakfast on Saturday we start our adventure. This consists of a morning trail ride, taking in beautiful country views along the way, then returning to camp for lunch. After lunch the group will participate in some novelty/obstacle activities, a bit like pony club. In the evening we cook up a storm on the BBQ, and kick-back by the fire watching the children cook smoores. On Sunday morning after breakfast, we head out for a shorter ride and more one on one time with the horses. We then finish before lunch to allow you to enjoy your Sunday afternoon as you like.
$480 parent & child
- Maximum of 6 people per group (we accept 3 groups of parent & child).
- Caters for all riding abilities, we match you with the right horse for your skill level.
- Children must be 8+ years of age.
- These events are conducted on the weekends of the school holidays